Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to our Blog and Sylvia!

Hello everyone!

Today is Sylvia's birthday, and we thought we would mark this occasion by creating a blog! We will be putting information about the shop on here, as well as different projects, recipes, and anything else we feel like trying! Maybe in future blog posts we will try to use less exclamation points as well. We are really excited about the formation of this blog, and hope that it can be a good way for us to communicate with everyone.

Let us know in the comments if there is something in particular you'd like us to blog about-we'll be able to put up lots of pictures on here, hopefully! So check back soon, we'll talk to you later!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Crystal and got your blog from the Lion Brand website. I think it will be fun to follow your blog. I have a local yarn shop that I visit, and would love to visit more and see how they are. I however would not be able to visit yours since I live in Iowa.
    I will enjoy following your blog and reading the entries.

    Thanks~
    Crystal
    from Iowa

    ReplyDelete