Saturday, March 20, 2010

Correction in the earflap hat pattern

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post real quick to let you know that in the pattern I posted, there is a mistake, right in Row 1!  Sheesh, can't trust me with anything!  The original pattern for Row 1 said to knit until there is one stitch, and noticeable gap, and then another stitch, and knit those two together to close the gap.  There are four gaps, one on each side of the two earflaps.  Row 1 in my pattern should read as follows:
Row 1: k9, k2tog, k12, k2tog, k25, k2tog, k12, k2tog, k10.
This will hopefully give you the right first row.  That's what I did and mine turned out fine.  Let me know if any of you have any problems.  Pictures tomorrow, but right now I have a date with my husband and the cats.  We're watching Gone With the Wind, and everyone is very excited.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment