Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I am still here!  I know I haven't blogged in a really long time.  It's been a little crazy around here, with the Maine Shop Hop happening during the month of April, and my husband and I are getting ready to move, and we have family visiting.  I haven't had any time for any knitting, let alone working on my hat and taking pictures.  I have a baby blanket on my needles for a baby born last Saturday, and I thought I would be done by the time he was born, but I'm only half done.  I promise I will blog about the rest of my hat soon, but until then, if you have any questions just drop me an email at alexandyjATgmailDOTcom, or comment on this post.  I apologize again for the long absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment